Saturday, August 05, 2006

Don't Wait

I'm so full now. Just went yum char with Rachel's uncle and aunty at Dynasty up the street. Yum..Yum..

Current mood..is like the weather. Gloomy...

Why?

1) No soccer because it will be real wet and muddy if we play today.
2) I was too late for something I wanted to do and really hoping for. But I guess I deserved it. Too slow...too slow...dammit..

Moral of the story is:

Don't wait, don't take your own sweet time in doing things. Set your mind and just go for it. Consequences worry later. Life is like the weather. So unpredictable...but it is exciting!

But still debating lar...should play or not..anyways got full day of sports tomorrow for me. So...
...

5 Comments:

At 5/8/06 3:49 PM , Blogger Zafirah said...

word of caution: dun rush into thgs either..i can concur that the mess after that is not at all pleasant..its all about calculated risk la dik..

plus sum 1 said b4 dat if u trip n fall, dun sit and cry, get up and start walking even if it hurts.its all part of d game ;p (i'm talking like a pro kan?? hehe)

 
At 5/8/06 9:07 PM , Blogger Jasemaine said...

As long as you don't regret doing it later on, go ahead and get it!

'Don't wait, don't take your own sweet time in doing things..' Heheheh mebbe I can use your words to hint you back.. if you get what I mean.. *hint*

 
At 5/8/06 11:02 PM , Blogger Darren said...

hehehe...zaf..u really do sound like a pro..but thanks for the advice! I am a fighter! yahh!! hehehe

jase...dont be cheeky! hehehe teasing me now? =P..u wait.. u wait ..i come back msia then i revenge!!

 
At 7/8/06 3:27 PM , Blogger Genial said...

wah,apa berlaku?heh heh heh...

 
At 7/8/06 9:18 PM , Blogger Darren said...

takde apa apa lar..hehe =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home