Thursday, August 30, 2007

Not so excited anymore..

I don't know why lately I'm not excited about things anymore...

For example, the ball I went recently wasn't that exciting to me as it was last year...

Maybe looking for the outfit was more exciting...hmmm...

I'm still excited for sports though...but it is slowing down a little bit..i don't know why either..

There must be something bothering me huh...or maybe it's just normal human behaviour. Something to do with hierarchy of needs or maybe just getting "wiser".

Anyhoos...I think my immigration officer is kinda on to my application.. as I needed to supply a new full blood count test because my previous one was below normal..so hopefully I will know soon..


2 Comments:

At 31/8/07 5:32 PM , Blogger Sher Mayne said...

could be because u've gone to so many balls that u weren't that excited anymore... or..... what i really think is......... the age is catching up with u d mr.wise man.... getting too old for balls.. haha!!

n g'luck with ur application u abnormal fella.... hehehe... below normal=not normal = abnormal :p

 
At 3/9/07 10:08 PM , Blogger Genial said...

someone's getting old!!!! WAAHAHAHAHA!!!

welcome to me world :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home