Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm so so should be in bed already..

I'm so dead tomorrow. It's 2.29am and I need to wake up at 7.30am for work!! I am pretty much awake after a 4 - 5 hours of so called "napping" after one of my weekly therapy/relaxation sports weekend.

Sucked that Saturday rained the whole day. Didn't make me feel any better after Friday was a little bit of a sad day for me. Thank god Previn and David Chan invited me on a guy's day out. LOL...It was better than staying at home on a cold and wet day. I might have just died on my bed.


Although I got my socks and shoes wet, we actually.... ahermm.... erm... went for ... erm... window shopping.. We look for some working clothes, shoes, perfume, cameras and cellphones. End up didn't buy anything at all. We then went to Hulucat for drinks. I tell you...the eggpudding milk tea there is the best...as if I've tried any other eggpudding milk tea anywhere else. -_-" A little sweet for me but it is damn good. The day was so wet, cold and gloomy, I even felt asleep in Hulucat. Damn..all the extra energy all wasted just like that. Even more exhausting then playing sports non stop for like 8 hours straight. Anyway ended the night having dinner at Sapor@Dominion Road..that was probably the only thing that made my day better. Food...yumm...

Changed David Chan's wallpaper to my beautiful picture. Lol...he must have nightmares!

Today, was late for Super Sport Sunday...due to my ever trustable phone that didn't wake me up. Thanks to Zaf's sms..I woke up. *Phew* If not I would even feel shittier....I hate being late to anything. I don't mind waiting for people, cause I like waiting but I never like to be late. I feel it is so bad and rude to make others wait for me. Another usual day today, played netball, soccer and volleyball. It was as usual that I enjoyed the sports and especially the company. Really get to know each and everyone better after the Bersatu games. It is amazing actually. Simply great. Especially....nvm...I mean can joke now, laugh and tease around. So I could not ask for more really.

Okay okay...talking nonsense now..cause it is 3 freaking AM!! Nitey nite world. Hope Mr. Sun comes out soon. Right Zaf? Right Shermayne? Beautiful week ahead to everyone!

2 Comments:

At 7/8/06 4:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to know you dislike being late..when you return we'll tell you to meet at 10 murni.. you then get us a table at 10 and we will be there ASAP..

THANKS DARREN..

 
At 7/8/06 12:00 PM , Blogger Darren said...

heheheh cheeky bastard...but I don't mind..hehhee but if I am fetching ppl..u know lar..how long they take to get ready and make up...so i might not be there by 10..heheh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home