Sunday, December 03, 2006

Boy or Girl?

I was out having dinner with Zaf yesterday and something interesting happened...not so interesting actually..

As we walked past this guy sitting at the door of his van.He said

Berryman: Would you like some cheap strawberries...


I thought it would end there but oh I was so wrong. This is how he ended his sentence/question:

Berryman: Would you like some cheap strawberries, LADIES?

-_-"

I was really out of words...and all Zaf could do is laugh non-stop! But I can't blame her. As if this have not happened to me before. I was called "che che" and "aunty" when I was working as a food sampling/promoter. Kids and even adults mis..erm..wat would be the best word suitable for my situation....mistaken identity, mistaken gender...oh forget about it, I really can't think of one.

I blame my sis for wanting a younger sister(I exactly blame her..hehe). I was expected a girl all the time in my mother's womb until the day I was born. But you know what, I find it really really amusing. I don't even feel offended.LOL!! Because number one I have a girlfriend and number two maybe the girls feel threaten cause I'm stealing their market or number three as Eunice said I look pretty. But I have doubt about number three lar...LOL

To end this post, I'll leave you with my ever famous picture of my other side.

10 Comments:

At 3/12/06 6:22 PM , Blogger redphayze said...

Hahahaha...that's funny, really.

But you look more like a "little" boy than a girl..

Although, dressed in pink, you are rather convincing as a girl ;P

But, you'll always be the King of Lame to me =)

 
At 4/12/06 2:53 AM , Blogger Zafirah said...

uncle d berry guy made me laugh but ur reaction was a classic man!!

owh wait..i shud have said aunty... =p

 
At 4/12/06 5:09 AM , Blogger Jasemaine said...

you really look pretty in pink.. so sweet~

:)

Good la.. got larger market potential!

 
At 4/12/06 3:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! nice dress! looks cute on u :P

 
At 5/12/06 2:51 AM , Blogger Sher Mayne said...

wahahahaha.. i can't stop laughing..lolxx!!!

dammnn u really look very pretty.. plus that sexy mole of urs, guess u're the next cindy crawford ay?

heeeheeeheeee

 
At 5/12/06 3:11 AM , Blogger ads said...

you people havent seen the best picture of him in that dress yet..!
this is like, the most decent one i've seen. I know that she has more pictures of herself, in much seducing poses and more revealing cleavages in his computer somewhere. I've got a few but i wont disclose it to the public for trademark and privacy reasons. unless youre willing to pay ALOTA money for it, i'd offer them to the highest bidder. *grins.

Bidding starts at $0.01

 
At 5/12/06 3:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

of all things, he was trying to get u to buy his berries...

tsk-tsk, beware of strangers girl.

i mean, boy.

 
At 6/12/06 1:39 AM , Blogger ads said...

arent u one already? even mag calls you a stupid girl...evidence enough?
you know what? you're damn flat larh. memang lapangan terbang ni. (>.<)
i suggest implants. nothing bigger than a B. i think Cs are too big, make you hunch even more. and when you're wearing a skirt, please, for heavens sake, dont go commando. I know you have those tendencies once ina while.

 
At 6/12/06 1:40 AM , Blogger ads said...

remember the tennis skirt your sister used to wear? i wonder if i still have that photo..have to dig my treasure box when i get back.

 
At 6/12/06 10:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

dude...that wasnt me okie...why are u doing this to me? why why?!!

basket...

my sis dont play tennis lar...i don think it is my sis's skirt..should be someone else lar...hehheehhe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home