Thursday, November 09, 2006

BIG DAY OUT!

FREAKIN AUCKLAND WEATHER!! So cold and wet. The wind is so so strong that it nearly blew me off my feet twice today. A sign that I need to gain more weight maybe..

Anyways, is there anyone who wanna go to BIG DAY OUT with me? I wanna buy the tickets this week! It is running out FAST!


Just freaking check out the artists that are performing! Big names man!! I don't wanna regret. Tell me if you're interested! Quick!

Oh yeah, it is a concert. It is hot, sweaty, crowded and rough.

Not some theater show. So, yes. Be prepared.

4 Comments:

At 10/11/06 1:14 AM , Blogger Sher Mayne said...

the sky family fighthing up there..that's why weather siao siao... the wind naik angin...that's why angin so strong...

i got blew backwards three times in 10 mins..so paiseh...waiting for bus somemore..so many ppl... mr.sunshine better come out soon!!!

 
At 10/11/06 6:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh whatever happened to u2?

 
At 10/11/06 7:57 AM , Blogger Darren said...

sher mayne, i have to hold on to the traffic lights lor..lose my footing also..hehehehe

u and your theories...-_-"

zara..u2 on the 25th!! woohooo!

 
At 10/11/06 11:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally. i thought i got grandchildren baru they perform in nz. hah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home