Monday, October 08, 2007

What Do You Think?

From: "Raymond Wong"
Date:08/10/2007 04:25 PM
Subject:RE: PR Appplication


Hi Darren

Application has been signed off by my supervisor. The approval letter will be issued soon – hopefully in the next 2 weeks.

Kind regards

Raymond Wong
Immigration Officer
Department of Labour Te Tari Mahi
Level 4, 280 Queen St PO Box 92223 Auckland
New Zealand
Tel: +64 9 914 4100 Fax: +64 9 914 4118
Email: raymond.wong.@.......nz
Web: www.dol.govt.nz

From: darrent@omnicron.co.nz [mailto:darrent@omnicron.co.nz]
Sent: Monday, 8 October 2007 2:50 p.m.
To: Raymond Wong
Subject: PR Appplication

Hi Raymond,

How are you? I just want to confirm that you have all the documents needed from me, right?

By the way, I know lots of applicants might have asked you this, but would you know roughly when I would know the outcome of my application?

Cheers!

Darren Tan


I won't have my hopes up first because I got a feeling that he meant "approval letter" is the letter that lets you know the results of your application in 2 weeks time... I shall wait patiently...

4 Comments:

At 11/10/07 2:35 AM , Blogger Zafirah said...

apek, makcik is keeping her fingers tightly crossed 4 u.. so happy 4 u!!!!

i'll belanja u makan when u come back! =)

 
At 11/10/07 2:06 PM , Blogger Darren said...

lol...get or don't get also you belanja k? hehhehe

good to know u still alive...mana pergi?!

 
At 12/10/07 1:17 AM , Blogger Sher Mayne said...

i'm crossing my fingers for u too!!!!! good luck wise man!!!!

 
At 12/10/07 8:44 AM , Blogger Darren said...

thank u!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home