Sunday, November 11, 2007

Not So Secret Afterall..

I guess some of you or maybe most of you had already known or guessed it.

YES is the answer. I've got PR! I've just got the letter last Wednesday.(no fun lar you guys...so fast burst my bubble)

However, I've yet to receive the permit put onto my passport. Until that is in my passport, I'll officially say that I'm a "New Zealand Permanent Resident" and then you can congratulate me! =)

I'm really happy actually. Now I can enjoy some benefits of being a residence and start looking for better paying jobs.

But in the same time, I've got to stay two more years for now in order to gain an indefinite PR. That means, two more years away from my family. Don't get me wrong but I do want the PR but two more years away is pretty long. My dad is 65 now, my mom is 60 and both my aunts that live with us is 60+ as well. We always take things for granted. We assume that they will always be with us forever. Of course I would love that but in reality, they are not going to be by your side forever. This leaves me with a decision to make. But I will have to sort it out myself for now.

So that is why, I'll be heading home this xmas for a month to see me family. This time it's going to be a family focused holiday. Rather than the last one which I didn't spend much time with them. So that is something I am so F**King excited about!! and friends and food of course..hehe

I'm just such a blessed child I tell you. I'm so freaking lucky. It's been really great I tell you..

Loving Family + Overseas Education + Great Friends + Job + Lovely Girlfriend + Travel + PR + All the good things...It seems like I've won LOTTO's BIG WEDNESDAY! wooohoooooooooo...

Life couldn't be better.

4 Comments:

At 11/11/07 11:27 AM , Blogger TzeYin said...

yay, so happy for u! But u can still go back to Msia for short holidays in btween the 2 yrs rite?
Anyway, now PR...soon MR / MRS :P

 
At 11/11/07 1:43 PM , Blogger Jasemaine said...

Wow! Congrats Darren! really good to see everything going great for you! :) Hope you manage to squeeze me and the others in your schedule during XMas!

 
At 11/11/07 11:36 PM , Blogger Darren said...

thank u yin! of course i can if i have money...strugglin ler...but about mr and mrs...i've put my money on you and shaun first!

thanks jas! as to squeezing u into my schedule, i'll have to check with my sec...nah..kiddin...

of course there is time!

 
At 12/11/07 12:29 AM , Blogger redphayze said...

YAY for you!

Congrats wei! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home