Thursday, December 07, 2006

Almost 2 Years Now

Tentatively I have a flight book for me on the 3rd February to return to the place where my heart truly belongs...


HOME SWEET HOME

I'm excited. The people and things that I miss so much..





My great old friends(sorry if you're not in the picture, you know I love you) You guys better be home when I'm back!


Cause I want to go mamak together-gether..miss the food..not forgetting futsal too! Without you guys .. I don't know what to say man..


Lucas boy(Rodney's (eldest bro) son)..bet he don't even know who am I..but nevermind my sis in law (Randy's wife(2nd bro)) is due in Feb!


My tough boy. Maxi! Becareful he'll BITE!


and last but not least...you! Can't wait! Only 2 weeks and I'm dying here..I miss you so so so so much! ARGHH!!

On some random note, I crashed yesterday at around 830pm and woke up like 745am the next day...age catching up on me?(Eunice don't think you can use this against me!)I don't think so...only one person know why... =)

Oh not forgetting gambling! Cause I'm back for CNY! Woohoo...

NZ is turning me into a softie man..I tell you..

10 Comments:

At 8/12/06 5:06 AM , Blogger Sher Mayne said...

someone's getting old.. old man.... okok, old wise man sounds better, yah? bwahahahahahaa!!!!

yay! u're comin bak.. r u gna get married?coz then i can get ang pow from u :D wahahahaha

 
At 8/12/06 11:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i tell you ar...u are one cheeky girl!! =) u wait...i'll get u !

 
At 8/12/06 2:02 PM , Blogger Jasemaine said...

ahahahah trying to be 'dou san' issit?

omg can't wait for you to come back.. how long is your stay??

 
At 11/12/06 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolz. dickie tan so u will be back on 3rd of feb ? that's cool man ...

 
At 12/12/06 5:30 PM , Blogger Darren said...

most prob lar...heheh cannot tahan bro

 
At 12/12/06 5:30 PM , Blogger Darren said...

2-3 weeks jas..

 
At 14/12/06 4:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

darren gege..! wo den zhe ni hui lai...

ni you xiang wo ma...?? wo zhen de hao xiang ni... kwai dian hui lai..

oh!! ji de mai dong xi gei wo!!!
hehehe!!

 
At 14/12/06 10:00 PM , Blogger Darren said...

do u know carmen...i dont speak mandarin...

but i ask mag to translate for me ! ehehe


i thought of u..i want to come back soon and ...wat you want? hehehe i dont know wat to get? hehehe

 
At 15/12/06 5:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nak tunjuk ada banyak kawan lah tu. nyampah.

kahakhkahkhakha!!!

come cny can i have a red packet puhlease?

 
At 17/12/06 4:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dearest darren... of course i know u dunno mandarin... just wondering how you were gonna get my code translated... hehe!!! i actually dun speak mandarin myself la...

hmmm... i also dun really know wat i want... get me wat's good in nz...!!! hehehe!! so greedy... just ignore...

so.. i'll be waiting for u..!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home