Friday, December 07, 2007

Wellington


Mag got a job offer in Wellington.

She got a very good job.

Something she wanted and pays pretty well.

That means change is inevitable. But I guess it's all good.

This news came in a pretty good time. She needs a job for next year and now she got it. I needed to find a new job and now I have no more excuses or any chance to procrastinate. The bad things is I'll miss all my beloved friends here in Auckland. I'll miss all my soccer, volleyball, netball and parties. I'll have to start all over down in Wellington. But I guess it is not so bad because I'll be busy working and there won't be much time to socialize anyways.
So am I scared? Of course I am. I'll need to start all over again. But I'm sure we'll do fine. At least we've got each other. So it is not so bad. We'll survive. =) If it doesn't work out, Auckland is not very far away anyways.

Babe, don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy to be going down with you to Wellington. I'm just feeling a little bit nervous. That's all. I'm 100% with you!

But I'm excited to do this. Life is unpredictable. I like it! Soon I'll be in a new place with new job and new friends. (of course I'll miss the old ones as well...Auckland+Malaysia+Rest of the world)
Hello Wellington!

9 Comments:

At 8/12/07 4:38 PM , Blogger TzeYin said...

Congrats to Mag's new job and on ur PR! Windy Welly huh?
Watch out for flying objects!~ :P (Tat's wat our fren AikWin down in Welly told Shaun when he was there during a thunderstorm...) Shaun didn't believe him he saw something flying past him :P

 
At 8/12/07 7:07 PM , Blogger Ying Swan said...

omg! so sudden!! speechless.. both of u goin away? =(

purposely move to welly so dat we cannot bully u huh? lol..

haih.. sad u guys leaving but at the same time happy for Mag for getting a job (congrats!!) n u for seeking another adventure. i'm in full support of u guys too! there're so much things out there to be done n experince! life's too short!

anyhoo.. bersatu at welly next yr, can come kacau u two! kekeke..

haih but still sad u guys leaving.. got to catch up wif u guys soon!!

 
At 8/12/07 7:07 PM , Blogger Ying Swan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9/12/07 10:57 PM , Blogger Darren said...

wahh..i betta watch out for UFOs...hhehe

i also sad lar swan..but still can come up wat...not like it is super far...plane only like 50 bucks right? hehehe i dont know..but cheap lar...thanks for supporting us man..come come visit lar...

will have gathering before i go or maybe a cny party eh? heheh see how la..

 
At 9/12/07 10:58 PM , Blogger Darren said...

btw...i miss your bullying lar..u can bully anytime...

 
At 10/12/07 2:30 PM , Blogger Genial said...

hehehe,guess who is going there too. Edwin Chong!!! And now I have a bloody good excuse to come down to Welly and visit... :D

I support you!! don't be scared. Its gona be very exciting!! So happy for you :D:D:D

Gona miss your apartment though :P. Make sure you invite us on your farewell ok...if not...you're gona kena from us big time man :P

 
At 10/12/07 5:41 PM , Blogger Darren said...

wait..who is edwin chong?

i know ar? anyway i'll have a farewell lar..maybe a farewell+cny thingy..hehehe...i'll miss the house lots too...=(

 
At 13/12/07 6:19 PM , Blogger Sher Mayne said...

wahhhh!!!!! two entertaining, funny people going off to wellington and leaving auckkie?? wahhh...next yr auckkie gna be quiet lorr.... *sob* *sob*

but but... we shall kacau u during bersatu next yr!!! teeheee :D congrats to mag for getting her job!! and u uncle darren, all the best with ur future job too!! i'm sure u'll get one soon! so happy for both of u! one whole new exciting adventure next yr huh? make sure u still keep us updated ya!!

and and.... does this mean u are going to belanja me to choc boutique earlier? remember the bet? looks like i'll be winning and u will hv to treat me before u leave!!! nyehehehehehe :p

 
At 16/12/07 8:16 PM , Blogger Darren said...

i also sad sad lar...=(

but not like it is damn far...about the bet we'll see about it okay...i haven't lost it.

=)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home