Saturday, July 26, 2008

must watch movies

Kung Fu Panda

Prince Caspian

Dark Knight

This 3 movies is highly recommended.

Dark Knight is a MUST watch movie of the year. Bloody good.

It's been way too long since I saw a good fcukin action packed movie.


The story line, the stunts, and most importantly Heath Ledger as Joker is bloody scary awesome. I like how the director made the movie so modern and dark compared to the previous batman movies which were more comic book/fantasy like. You can actually feel and relate to it. There are scenes that made me go wow and have goose bumps all over..u know the feeling..can't explain it man..

Worth paying $15 for these movies? Definately! Must WATCH!!

Went to watch the movie last night and i totally missed the cinema atmosphere in Malaysia. The cinema was full and everyone bought the tickets damn early. Everyone was so excited to watch the movie. By New Zealand standard this is the first time I've seen it happening. In my cinema, Batman, Robin, Batgirl and Joker was also present. No joke. They were the retro ones though. lol..

this is my favourite line and I'm sure it will be yours too after watching the movie..


WHY SO SERIOUS??? HAHAHAHAHA

love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home