Saturday, August 02, 2008

look at what i got!!

what a wonderful shocking surprise!!

mag got me a psp!! yabadabadooooo!!

yeap u read it right. a SONY PSP!!

i am a very happy boy. hehe..

she is just so sweet. i feel so guilty though..cause it is not cheap. i always wanted a psp or a game console and i was just asking for her advice whether i should get one because i am bored most of the time cause nothing to do in wellington...and walla...wat a surprise.

thank you magdalene lin min yi!!!

yangku(secret language readers won't understand) x milliontimes!

i am a very very happy boy. now need to do some research on the psp. =)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

on another note, after watching dark knight the other day, i suddenly missed home.

so i decided to ask my brothers to take my family and go watch the movie as one of my aunty like to watch action movies a lot. i brought her a couple of times to watch some action movies when i was in malaysia.

in saying that i thought my brothers were going to be too busy with work and family that they will not have time to take them to the movies. so i rang home and told my mom and aunty to ask my brothers to bring them there. just so my brothers cannot find any excuse and run away because mom and aunty already requested.heheh

mom and aunty said they missed me and haven't heard from me for awhile...my heart dropped...sigh..i miss them too..boohoooo note to myself..got to call home more often..

anyway one year will go by quickly and soon i will be home. =)

my brother sent me some photos as well...look at my lil nephews..so adorable.

they gone on a boat ride in the mines shopping complex.

where are you guys taking me??

love this pic! the young & old.

let me outta here. i wanna go swimming.

mom, jayden & aunty mei.

cheeky face. exactly like the father

group pic

boo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home