Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Uncle Darren

No. I am not that old yet...some of you think otherwise...STOP LAUGHIN!

I am going to be uncle darren again! About 9 times already...and counting because my second brother is going be a dad soon! Congrats bro!! I am damn happy to hear it from you.

My bro told me over msn:
7:33:26 PM randy_tjk@yahoo.com: so by any chance that ur coming back home
7:34:04 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: i want to
7:34:14 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: dont know when ..see how my visa goes
7:34:23 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: is everyone healthy and good at home?
7:35:05 PM randy_tjk@yahoo.com: i am goin to be father aledi......
7:35:11 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: oh really ?!!
7:35:15 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: congratsS!!!!
7:35:22 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: how many more months?
7:35:23 PM randy_tjk@yahoo.com: thanx
7:35:29 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: tell me earlier mar!
7:35:39 PM randy_tjk@yahoo.com: around 4mths
7:35:43 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: icic
7:35:44 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: good good
7:35:50 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: congrats!
7:35:52 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: happy for u
7:36:21 PM randy_tjk@yahoo.com: estimate to due on early Feb
7:37:42 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: cool ..
7:37:51 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: as long not feb 29
7:37:55 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: hehee
7:38:08 PM randy_tjk@yahoo.com: no lah
7:38:39 PM randy_tjk@yahoo.com: good also......no need to celebrate so many time
7:38:42 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: hahaha
7:38:45 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: save on presents

I can't say how happy I am for him. But one thing I don't get it is...I must be the last to know!! 4 more months due and now only I know?!! Isshhhhh....but still, I am happy!

We continued talking again and it felt a lil weird:

8:01:14 PM randy_tjk@yahoo.com: how bout u?........had ur dinner aledi?
8:01:38 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: yeah i had already
8:01:45 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: now sort of relaxing
8:03:22 PM randy_tjk@yahoo.com: didn't go out for dating ah????hehehe
8:03:50 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: me dating?
8:03:56 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: no lar...single..
8:04:32 PM randy_tjk@yahoo.com: go find......a maori girl lah
8:06:13 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: LOL
8:06:14 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: hahaha
8:06:18 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: then can stay here forever
8:06:23 PM tattered9@hotmail.com: got benefits somemore
8:06:41 PM randy_tjk@yahoo.com: yalah

you see, my family isn't the really close knitted kind. we have like some code one...we aren't that close to each other, but we sort of understand each other without saying it. we just do I guess? so it was weird when he asked me "didn't go out for dating ah????hehehe"...cause I never ask him like how he met my sis in law...how long they have been together and all...but I do want to know. I know my family members well but not that well. you get what I mean? but I guess it is not too late...everyone got to start somewhere right?

thank you x 10000 for ppl who worried about me. I am perfectly fine! *wink*. don't take me seriously la k? I talk nonsense only!

that includes you zaf! terima kasih..she shared this with me:

joy is not in things; it is in us - richard wagner-
everyday brings a chance to live free of regret and with as much joy, fun and laughter as u can stand -oprah-
the best way 2 cheer urself is 2 cheer sumbody else up -mark twain-

*big wide smile*

6 Comments:

At 16/8/06 10:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol ... uncle darren ... i thought unclefuck#r ... anyway how's life ... been a while since i saw you ... hmmm 2 years ?

 
At 16/8/06 11:49 AM , Blogger Darren said...

dude ... not two years lar.. one year 6 months plus..i am doing well bro..hope u are too man..

 
At 16/8/06 8:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

old wise man... heeheee... the word uncle just sounds old la :p ok ok, just tricking!!

 
At 17/8/06 6:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

uncle darren is cool man..remember one of those jokes we shared in school days..we always ejek father's name..

then when you have kids..their friends will be running around calling DARREN TAN, darren tan, darren tan!! LOL

and YES you are old my friend!

 
At 17/8/06 1:57 PM , Blogger Darren said...

dude i am not old man ..we are same age...SMH issit? your dad's name hehehehe..

i prefer wise man shermayne...=)

 
At 17/8/06 10:09 PM , Blogger ads said...

omg.. Darren prefers wise man.. (-_-)"
Enough said... I believe I've already used up all my credit quota for the day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home