Friday, October 27, 2006

Words of the day

Tired / Busy / Hectic

Been another crazy day at work. But it is becoming normal to me now. But it is slowly killing me really. I guess I need to work out more to keep my mind sharp and body healthy. After this week, work will tone down abit. As the television series comes to an end this Saturday. It is a relief man..

Hardwork / Appreciated


I've been working for around 5 months now. In the past 2 months, work has been really really mental. There were days that I have to work overtime without any pay just for the sake of lightening the workload for the next day. Nights, that I've brought home work to work on. E.g. yesterday...Anyway all is not unappreciated or gone unnoticed. I'm saying this because Eddie(my supervisor) said that Ondrej(big boss) asked him to give him a performance review. Because they wanna give me a payrise! WOOHOOO I AM SO HAPPY...even if it is just a lil bit more. I'm very very happy. I was on the verge of asking for a payrise and who knows now? They feel like giving me one! Heheheh

HAPPY!

HAPPY!

HAPPY!

HAPPY!

HAPPY!

6 Comments:

At 28/10/06 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job! well deserved.

 
At 28/10/06 6:30 PM , Blogger Ying Swan said...

WwhOOOPPEEee... well done!

patience n hard work finally prevailed eh.. good on u.. =0)

 
At 28/10/06 7:18 PM , Blogger Sher Mayne said...

now stop complaining about your work already..got more money already... tho u busy, u still must enjoy what you do!!

"To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with what you do."

 
At 29/10/06 1:09 AM , Blogger Darren said...

thank u magnetic!

thanks swan! thanks sher mayne!

wow..such good advice...i will learn to be like that...proud of my student! hehe =)

 
At 29/10/06 5:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wohooo...i sense a chocolate treat coming my way...

 
At 30/10/06 12:07 AM , Blogger Sher Mayne said...

haha! wise lerrr..heeheee.... i learn well...waahahahhaa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home