Saturday, October 07, 2006

I wanna

1) Go to the beach. (Weather this weekend predicted to be beautiful)

2) Ticket to Big Day Out Concert on Jan 19th! The Killers, Jet, Muse and My Chemical Romance is playing!!

3) Ticket to John Mayer maybe? Coming on Nov 5th.

4) Ticket back to Malaysia.

5) External Harddisk

6) Shoes...(Ship the shoes over sis!)

7) iPOD (I sold mine because I want to get the new ones. I only rugi $30, =P)

Work has been super busy since last week. Imagine me working with 3 computers simutaneously and I had nothing to eat the whole day today until dinner. You think I busy or not? Stress man. Feel sucky cause cannot finish the UMSA ball video in time. I can't do it on my computer. Need to use the comp at work place. That means...staying back after work...AHhhhhhh...Feel damn bad lar...HAIHHHhhh...but can't blame me, unless someone donate me a high end comp for me to work on. Guess not..When I realized I can't do my work, me, Zaf, Mei and Prev went for a de-stress session at Love-a-duck and Esquires. Thank you for the great time and good laughs.

Sweet dreams. Nites...



6 Comments:

At 8/10/06 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

D, not sure how long the pods play on one charge or 1 battery. Panasonic makes a basic player that plays for 80hrs on one aa battery! the darn thing keeps playing like the little energizer bunny - they have a 1g and a 2g - about 2.25cmx2.25cmx5cm getting cheap too.

 
At 9/10/06 2:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, just got an ipod and now wanna change plak? cis cis cheese.

%*%%&$E^$@.

anyway, get the pink one.you'll be swarmed by babes, going, "eiiii soooo cuteeee".

either that or people will start questioning your....

 
At 9/10/06 11:55 AM , Blogger Darren said...

that is the problem with technology. they keep on changing!

pink...over my dead body and about questioning...i am 100% straight!

magnetic2 1gb or 2gb is not enough for me..i want it to be as a portable drive as well..hehehe btw who are u? mine introducing yourself...if u did..i am sorry i am forgetful nowadays...sorry

 
At 9/10/06 8:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. just a MY/california chip guy. we make/invent lots of software/gadgets here but are typically the last to adopt them and often time wonder "who the heck would want this or that". for instance ipod/mp3 with a hard disk...ha..ha. couple of years from now, we'll catch with you guys and buy one.

 
At 9/10/06 9:05 PM , Blogger Darren said...

oh ic...cool...i am looking for hard drive...portable ones....u should come out with something new! like a 1000gb drive which is so small and so cheap..hehe

 
At 10/10/06 2:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, i'll ask my rNd friends at sgate and mxtor down the road from us. we alwys come up with cheap stuff coz no engineers get paid otime for working 50 to 70 hrs a week. i saw the wallet size 100gb at Fry's the other day-these guys are huge with atleast 5 warehouse size stores in our area. a fav adult toy shop for all the techies, nerds, geeks and gooks in the area!

http://www.frys.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home