Thursday, October 19, 2006

Injuries

Firstly.. We won our third match in a row now! We won 7 - 2! Very happy with our performance. We could have won more if luck was on our side. Hit the post like a million times man...

Secondly.. I got new injury. Bruised forehead. How did I get it? The ball crossed the face of the goal....I intercepted it by stretching out and grabbing the ball firmly before it reaches the legs of the striker. Conclusion, striker think that my head was the ball...

BOOM!

OUCH!!

ARrghhhh...

30 seconds left to the game... -_-"


Hold my head tightly and all of a sudden darkness. I don't dare to open my eyes. I kept them close as I was afraid that the same injury I got down South in July reoccuring. Took me awhile to get up and sit outside. Ended up with a reddish forehead and very red right eye(don't ask, I also don't know why)


Nice comments that I received that night:

Ref
: Your head must be made out of steel!

Daniel: If your head was the ball, it was a damn good goal.


I have never gotten injuries when I was back home man. Only once. My knee was badly hurt. But ever since I got here, I injured my head, my ribs, my eyes, my thumb, my hips and I hope the list stops there. Haven't break anything yet, but I don't want it at all.

Thats all for now...I actually have lots to update but now my eyes are closing and I'm going to chu chu first...




8 Comments:

At 20/10/06 12:25 AM , Blogger Jasemaine said...

Wow...mebbe you finally can get rid of the 'fa lo hon' nickname for good, cuz the lil' hump or bump on ur forehead is..flaten..!

Ok I know that was mean..

you know I wuv u right.. *hugs*

Hope you're ok lor!

PS: I had a sucky day today. :(

 
At 20/10/06 3:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch!

well shit happens thank god you are alrite. you heard what happened to cech?

get well soon buddy!

 
At 20/10/06 6:26 PM , Blogger Ying Swan said...

wow.. it does look bad! hahaha.. didn't know the shape of ur head was round?!! hehehe..

yeah.. get well.. =0)

 
At 21/10/06 2:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

still a goalkeeper eh...
i cud still remember how good u were last time...
hmm dunno m i as good as u are now...
maybe one day...mano-a-mano eh

in singapore i play goalie in 3 different sports...namely soccer(field), handball and hockey...
hehe

take care dude

cheers,
mountainpig

 
At 21/10/06 3:01 AM , Blogger Darren said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 21/10/06 5:55 PM , Blogger Darren said...

jas...when have u ever been nice? hmmpph...angry already

what happened to cech, lih xiang? i am good lar..thx!!

thanks swanie! i will be fine..=)

choo...u are way better than me lar please....talk nonsense..

 
At 22/10/06 3:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"intercepted".

fuyooo..vocab expanding huh?

itu cech masuk hospital oledi. 1 year out.

 
At 22/10/06 4:11 PM , Blogger Darren said...

wahhh gila lar...i baru heard man...freaking scary...i could die too..

zara...trying to be funny ?! u wait ..i come find u in ipoh !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home