Thursday, December 21, 2006

Look!

Guess what I've got?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

New Shoes!! YAY!!

Isn't it beautiful?!!! Thank you sis!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!! Told you it'll surely be damn nice! I was right. I never ever doubted your taste. =P I love it and it fits perfectly!!! The two person I trust with my fashion is my sister and my best friend, Kim!

I owe you big time! Will belanja you and pay you back! =)

Look at my old pair. Wear until cannot wear lor...

Trusty old pair

The front of the shoe is coming out again after I super glued it. The logo all also faded liao.

Thank you again sis for travelling all the way to Midvalley to find my shoes and went to One Utama to get it cause there was size there. Thank you Rachel, Rachel's uncle and aunt for bringing it here! =) Don't be jealous I got a sis that so sayang me. hehehe..=P


3 Comments:

At 22/12/06 2:46 PM , Blogger Jasemaine said...

Sweet!

and about your previous post, its good that you've put on weight la.. more 'padded'.. can give your girl better hugs.

 
At 22/12/06 10:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yossshhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ur old shoes look horrible! what did u do? dip them in acid?

however i must say, the new ones look really nice.all sparkly and clean....ur sis must surely love u, eh?

xmas present ke?hohoho!merry xmas!!!

 
At 23/12/06 6:15 PM , Blogger Darren said...

zara ...i use it for all my sporting activities lar...indoor and outdoors...thats why ..=) i know she loves me and i cant wait to see her !

jas..better hugs huh...u dont want my hugg? heheh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home