Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Where all the good people go?

There is still good, kind and caring people around in this world..

I just witnessed one with my own eyes..which was a bus driver offering this Kiwi woman help or advice..

This particular kiwi woman is kinda pitiful and I felt sorry for her. Her partner is an alcoholic, so she ran away from her partner with her kid to the city to work and stay..other details I have no idea..but you get the idea lo hor..

But all hope is not lost huh..God bless those kind souls out there..

Oh btw on my way home, the bus driver even took a toilet break..sungguh bermakna..I think he couldn't hold it in anymore...LOL..

I'm reviving my blog..next update will be on my trip to home sweet home..take care!!

2 Comments:

At 15/3/07 3:13 PM , Blogger Jasemaine said...

the bus driver took a toilet break.. but why is it bermakna? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yalah..slacker la you.. so long no updates

 
At 16/3/07 12:02 AM , Blogger Darren said...

sungguh bermakna is sort of like ...erm ..how to say..

like u feel this way -_-"

i am going to update lar! where is my photos by the way!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home