Sunday, January 07, 2007

Updates

Have been a little bit occupied these few days..

Wednesday

Went to Mission Bay with Jun Bin and gang. Had bbq on a windy windy day. Met some new people, played some soccer, ate some ice cream and headed back to our place to watch a dvd..

Thursday

Decided not to wake up so late and waste the day, so I got up "early" 1pm...and headed to Kroad to replace my faulty hard drive and headed to the office even though I'm still on holidays. I was looking for things to do and I've decided to work on some video stuff but I needed a faster computer. Too bad the office was closed. Decided to head to Dressmart instead to do some window shopping. Didn't buy anything in the end. In the night, a few of us, Yin, Shaun, Henry, Sheng, Jun Bin, Christine and me headed to Momotea for drinks with Wei En before she heads back home to Malaysia.

Friday

Went to Muriwai Beach. It was awesome weather. It was less windy and chilly as the other time I went with Zaf, Eunice, Previn, David and Gjin. This time the sun was burning hot and the water was still freezing cold. All of us went boogie boarding and it was really fun!! The water was really cold though..can feel like it is stinging your legs..Anyway in the night, we went to Momotea again, this time Yin orgarnize it and there were lots of Umsa ppl and Shaun's and Yin's friends. Enjoyed the night..even I was a little tired..hehe

Saturday

Saturday soccer is finally back on!! Thanks to Jeremy we managed to find enough people to play again. I definitely enjoyed myself. Got to run around and kick balls again after so so long. Later that evening it was Jasmin's birthday! (Happy Birthday Jasmin!!) So we headed to Ravi's for some delicious Indian food. And after that I called it a night..needed to pang sai..hehe

Sunday

Woke up and now typing this entry. Might be going out to look at some new apartments around city.. might move..and gosh I managed to wake up at 10am!! Woohoo! Back to work tomorrow...I can't wait!! Sad right...but I got reason wan...So I can past my time faster and before I know it, I will be back in Malaysia and I will be meeting my Mag, my family and my friends!!

Have a lovely day, and a great week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home