Saturday, January 13, 2007

you know what makes the best presents?

Cards.

Yeap.. just plain old-fashioned hand written cards.

They are cheap but don't let the value fool you. It is worth much much more than just a piece of folded paper. Cards are really meaningful.

I was taking down some of the cards on the wall and I took the time to re-read those cards. I tell you it brings back so much sweet sweet memories. Those cards and letters are like a time machine/capsule that brings you back to those special moments in your life and capture it in simple words.

You know, if you ever visited my room, you will know I love to keep cards. Even cards from maybe high school, I still keep them. Greeting cards, pen pal letters, love letters and etc. If you ever sent a card to me, I will definitely still have it with me.

Cause I simple love them. Anyway just random thoughts...hehehe

Do you like to keep them or throw them out after awhile?

2 Comments:

At 18/1/07 9:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't throw my cards away. i have cards from back i was in primary school.. i'm a real sentimentalist.. I'm even hanging onto my sticker collection :P

don't know how ppl just throw the cards away sometimes.

 
At 18/1/07 11:34 AM , Blogger Darren said...

yeah lor..siao right..=)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home