Sunday, December 31, 2006

Thankful

That I'm still alive..

That mom gave me the chance to further my studies..

That I have so much freedom to do what I want to do and my family is supportive about it..


In away that I left my comfort zone and loved ones and see how well I'll survive on my own.. pretty alright I must say..

In away i got closer to my family..

I was able to open my heart and express my feelings easier..


To be able to travel and experience New Zealand


To be alive after bungy jumping twice and leaping out of a plane..


For good house mates..


For meeting new and great friends..


I got to spend my 21st birthday with my best friend who travel so far to be with me..

I didn't become someone I'm not..

I was able to change and do the right thing..

For Eugenie for renting her place to me..

I got a great house mate, Cynthia..


I graduated.. worked few sucky jobs.. got a real job..

I got the chance to watch U2, The Fray, STOMP, Sarah Mclachlan..


I have amazing family and friends back home..


I got the chance to go down South for the games and tour..

I scored two goals during this game and the feeling was unforgettable..

I have good teammates/friends that told me that we won the game when we lost..because my eye was injured..

I didn't go blind..

I had a big crush, mend a broken heart and be good friends..

For having great friends here and at home..who was there to pick me up when I was down, guided me when I was lost and protected me..

I met Mag..


I fell for her..

Even though we got together for only a short time before you left, it felt just like yesterday when we were having talks in your car about you leaving or staying, nights just hanging out and talking, sleep-overs, carrying boxes, sleepless nights, car wash, KFC, Henderson, Pak n Save, Garlic Bread, Misty...hehe (MISS YOU!)


I am going to see people I miss so much in a couple more weeks..

That I had one of the best times in my life in this 2 years..

To you!
(yes you reading this and those who are not as well)
for being apart of my life..

For great times, great memories, all the happiness, love, fun. If I would ever die anytime soon, I can say I lived life almost to the fullest. But if I ever do die, I just need to let everyone know how much I love them.

All I want to say is life is short, too short for us to be angry at someone or something. Why not apologize, forgive and forget? If someone broke your heart,move on. The person definitely don't deserve you or it just wasn't meant to be. There will be someone else who will love you even more. Just be patient. Don't hate that person forgive that person. Be friends. If it is about money, don't worry, you can work and earn some more. Let the past go, throw those regrets away and start anew. It is never too late to change. No more excuses and procrastination..just live life! You live you learn! You fall, you get up!


Alright maybe I'm talking too much...going psycho over new year! Before I go, I wanna wish everyone:


HAPPY NEW YEAR!


To happiness, joy, love, fun, wealth, health, prosperity and everything I left out. =P


Enjoy!



* I would like to apologize if I ever hurt, harm or did anything to offend anyone of you. Hope you forgive me yah?! Happy New Year again! *

5 Comments:

At 1/1/07 7:11 AM , Blogger Ying Swan said...

great post darren.. u pretty much sum up your whole life this year in a post! well done! haha..

very touching post btw.. it was great to read. what a sincere person you are!

 
At 1/1/07 7:15 PM , Blogger ads said...

why is everyone posting emo-posts this past couple of days? its the new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
be happy, embrace the new year.
gawd..i better go lie down abit. head still spinning.

 
At 1/1/07 11:27 PM , Blogger Darren said...

thank u swan..hehe =) thank u for being there too! hehe happy new year! i just wrote wat i felt thanks swan. =)

ads..it is not emo-post..i am happy thats why I wrote it. happy u know? hehehe happy new year bro

 
At 2/1/07 2:06 PM , Blogger Sher Mayne said...

so many wise words/advice there....great post!!!! Happy New Year master darren!! you've been a wonderful friend n thnx for everything!! really appreciate it...u rock!!!

 
At 3/1/07 5:04 PM , Blogger Darren said...

heheh just me crapping! u have been a great friend sher mayne!! more years of trash talking aye? ehehee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home