Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I went to bed early

Wow..it's amazing that I went to bed yesterday at 10pm...

My body just couldn't take it anymore...it just shuts down...

The sleep I had was simply amazing..it felt so long...I even woke up around 5am just to check that I did not overslept. =P

I didn't dream much though. But the night before was horrible. The dream I had was damn weird. I dreamt I was at the ball. Waiting and preparing myself to ask someone to dance. Then it jump to some flowers I need to buy, then half of the ppl at the ball left for a gang fight because of someone messing with another guy's girl, then I was in the South at a farm with really big strong wild sheeps that in the end took my aunt's life. Damn sad...and then I just woke up.

Anyways...just wanted to let it out because they say when you let it out, the dream won't come true. So just to be on the safe side. =)

I got a lil sorethroat and cough already...soon flu...and hopefully not fever!!! Back to work now...*Damn slack*

8 Comments:

At 22/8/06 8:00 PM , Blogger Ying Swan said...

I'm impressed! hahaha.. well done. i'm was the usual u these few days. lol.. but i shall change tonight! hehe..

 
At 22/8/06 8:14 PM , Blogger Darren said...

u should...before u fall sick like me ..lol

 
At 22/8/06 11:01 PM , Blogger Sher Mayne said...

woww!! sleep so early! i dun think i can do that..body don't want to give in yet...

get well SOON!!! ball coming up already...after u really become a frog, green colour face coz sick... ok, call me lame.. i know i know...

 
At 22/8/06 11:50 PM , Blogger Darren said...

hehhhe..u are not lame lar..u make me laugh ..so PASS! you are funny!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOT!

 
At 23/8/06 12:14 AM , Blogger Jasemaine said...

HAHAHA big wild sheep! HIHIHIHIHI

Sounds like a funny dream more than a nightmare..

Don't worry Darren.. sheeps don't attack in real life..

:) Glad your body got its well deserved rest..

 
At 23/8/06 10:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yerrr.. u so MEAN!!!!

BEWARE!! i've got magical powers and can turn u into anything..*waves wand around, ABACADABRA* *poof!!!* nyeehehehehee

 
At 24/8/06 2:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh.kena type balik...anyhoo.....

-reading into darren's dream-

at the ball--thinking about going to a ball lately?

buying flowers--ur date will receive flowers from u. maybe.

gang fight--maybe it was u messing with someone's girl...

...ok, that's giving u too much credit.

big strong sheeps--big strong sheeps? big strong sheeps???!!!
u've been in NZ for far too long my friend. next you'll be dreaming of nasty giant kiwis attacking the world.

 
At 24/8/06 8:52 AM , Blogger Darren said...

me mean sher mayne? no one will believe u hehehe

zara..ball sudah mari..this sunday. i'll receive flowerS? weird but it will be interesting! and me messing with someone's girl...lol...i dont think i can ler....

i so need to come back huh...when i go back make sure u free ya !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home