Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Today is the busiest day ever...

I worked from 830pm - 730pm today! Lunch also go for 15 minutes only. It was super duper freaking busy! At times like these, I wished I could split myself into a million Darrens..

I got to burn and print like 80 plus DVDs, plus 80 covers , digitise videos, cut a commercial, make some logos, make business card, cut videos and post it on websites and etc... Damn stress man today.

Everyone was like..Darren could you help me with this and that and this and that and this and that and this and that...I am so going to ask them to naik gaji for me!

Alright enough about work. I don't really like to talk about work on my blog or during my free time. Work is work. Work stays at work. Now is the time to relax! Woohooo...


Ying Swan and Me@Bersatu 06 Closing Dinner

Just wanna shout out HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YINGSWAN! She turns 18 yesterday! Big girl already. HEhehe ...Hope all your wishes come true and hope you enjoyed your very special day yesterday. May all the fun times keep coming!

I'm already tired ...gosh...


10 Comments:

At 19/9/06 10:02 PM , Blogger Ying Swan said...

AAWWWWWWWWWWW... so SWEET of yOU!!!!!! make me want to cry only.

Thank you thank you.. ahhh dunno how many thank yous already. A trillion??

hugz hugz.. =0)

 
At 20/9/06 8:00 AM , Blogger Wall Street Crapola said...

hmmm...that's a perfect picture..hehe

 
At 20/9/06 10:08 AM , Blogger Darren said...

hugs! no need to say thank u wan! friends wat! wat are friends for?

magtape...i am sorry but i forgot who u were...

mag ar?

 
At 20/9/06 12:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehh. siao ah?

 
At 20/9/06 2:05 PM , Blogger Jasemaine said...

dear workoholic, i hope you'll get an increment soon! :) go go go~! proud of you~

you've not changed much huh.. based on the picture..

weight go up or down?

 
At 20/9/06 2:16 PM , Blogger Darren said...

i dont know mar...relax lar..daokia..why never post comment as blogger? hehe

jas.. i am no workoholic! I was force to finish it up! =( Darren no change wan lar...still the same old me but heavier abit already lor...5 - 8 kgs heavier i think

 
At 21/9/06 1:04 AM , Blogger Ying Swan said...

Well friends like u are the best. keeps me happy all the time.

 
At 21/9/06 12:57 PM , Blogger Darren said...

=) same goest to u! =)

 
At 21/9/06 2:16 PM , Blogger Jasemaine said...

wow 5-8kg heavier~ good~

:)

 
At 21/9/06 2:52 PM , Blogger Darren said...

hehehe fatter! anyway msg me earlier lar...the time u msg me i am like going to bed! Remember I have to work! =(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home