Thursday, September 14, 2006

ALL ASIAN REJECTS!

Yeap. You heard it right. That is my soccer team name. It consists of Daniel Lim, Brad, Daniel Teh, Josh, Mickey, Terence, Upp and me. I joined this Senior League at ASB Stadium in Mission Bay.

Why did I join? First for experience and second, to fill up my time. But it is really damn satisfying. Had my first game today and it was damn fun. But today's game was a friendly game. I tell you when I first arrived, I thought we won't stand a chance. Imagine playing with ang mohs taller and bigger than you....I really felt that I was like playing in EPL man...we lost 8-5 man..but it was fun running and playing again. It has been like 3 weeks since I last played, man. Glad I was on form as keeper today and I managed to score a goal. Not easy but it felt great man. Against big ang mohs man...Anyway our performance today really showed that we will stand a chance man...

Oh btw...mom was trying to talk to me last night on msn, but I save her time and called her instead. Wanted to talk to her personally. Gosh I really miss my family.

The sweetest thing that mom said to me that melt my heart was:

Mom: You know, I really miss you.

How do you answer that man? Make me even sadder man...I just answered

Me: I really miss you too!

Anyways by next month I will know whether if I am going back to Malaysia for good or not. Reason that I am staying is only because of my work. I want to at least have a year of working experience on my CV. If not, I would definately be back already. Nothing left for me to stay for.

If Visa approves: I'm going back on CNY! Can't go back in DEC cause it will cost me a bomb.

If Visa dont approve: I will be going back for good during CNY then!

So don't miss me people. I'll be back soon!






13 Comments:

At 14/9/06 3:22 AM , Blogger redphayze said...

Awww...so sweet of your mum =)

 
At 14/9/06 4:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what! good to know..chinese new year huh? it will be a good one..i am expecting lotsa fun when you're back whether it is for awhile or for good.

cya soon!

 
At 14/9/06 8:41 AM , Blogger Darren said...

thanks bro! can't wait man..we'll go crazy !!

 
At 14/9/06 9:10 PM , Blogger Zafirah said...

just one question: what will zafirah do without her adik here?

 
At 14/9/06 10:15 PM , Blogger Darren said...

ehh...kak..dont say that!

u make me serba salah man! want to go back and dont want too in the same time... ;( i nangis only u know..

 
At 14/9/06 10:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope to see you soon :)

 
At 14/9/06 10:25 PM , Blogger Darren said...

tetek...make sure u home yah!

 
At 14/9/06 11:21 PM , Blogger Sher Mayne said...

who's going to be mr.wise one when u leave? i need to find another wise one ar?

 
At 15/9/06 2:40 PM , Blogger Darren said...

erm...i am sure there are much wiser ppl around then me..hehe

u'll be fine! i taught u well..hehe

 
At 15/9/06 11:30 PM , Blogger Ying Swan said...

as much as we want u to stay, we can't hold u back.

do wat u have to do.. =0)

yeah.. i'm the wise one.. sher mayne come find me! HAHAHAHAHA...

 
At 16/9/06 1:08 PM , Blogger Jasemaine said...

YAY!!!! YOU"LL BE BACK FOR CNY????!!!

I can't remember your face already ya know..

And so sweet of your mom.. maybe you can give her a suprise appearance when you come back~

:)

Miss you too!

 
At 16/9/06 3:22 PM , Blogger Sher Mayne said...

yingswan's the next wise one? really? how can u be wise? u're younger than me!!

darren u go back a bit earlier before cny, go get married then i can collect ang pow from you!!! okie? heeeheeee

 
At 17/9/06 9:43 PM , Blogger Darren said...

hahaha...u two young ones make me worry. i got to do what i got to do right..

jas! miss you too! dont remember my face already?! how can...i so handsome?! gosh..

sher mayne..i dont even hav a gf...get married somemore...tough task man ..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home