Friday, September 15, 2006

Slacking

Random entry at work.

Thank you Shermayne and Ying Swan for accompanying me for lunch yesterday! It was really nice of you two, to find me during lunchtime. Better than eating lunch alone all the time.

Got an email from a potential employer that I went for an interview while I was searching for jobs early this year. He offered me some freelance work and I am deciding to take it up if the job falls in the range of my skills. Will meet him tomorrow morning...guess there isn't any sleeping in for me tomorrow. Ooh... and soccer tomorrow. *prays for good weather* Same time, same place people.

2 more hours till my weekend begins..can't wait. Surprisingly I am not falling asleep yet. Slept around 1230am last night. While sitting straight up on my chair in front of the computer again! AGAIN! So sorry to those who I was chatting to last night. Sorry Zaf & Christine. Only can remember both of you..if there is anyone else...sorry. Really knocked out. =P

Okay..slack enough already..feeling guilty and before I get caught! Woohoo..Have a good weekend!

5 Comments:

At 15/9/06 3:43 PM , Blogger Zafirah said...

eh take d job i tell u..remember wat i said? CV & $$$..

aiya i figured out also la must be sleeping..no need sorry la..used 2 it d ;p

 
At 15/9/06 5:29 PM , Blogger Darren said...

zaf..i am taking it for sure if i am capable! heheh thx!

what do you mean u got used to it?! i dont fall asleep all the time!! NOW I AM ANGRY! =P

 
At 16/9/06 1:09 PM , Blogger Jasemaine said...

Sleep while sitting up straight....? -_-" Ok....... Hmmmm...

And wow! ANother working opportunity! Lucky you! I hope you'll get it! Wah.. very wanted now huh.. :)

Eh.. you didnt come to my gig.. you owe me dinner cuz you ffk. hhmp.

 
At 16/9/06 3:20 PM , Blogger Sher Mayne said...

Thanks heaps for treating us lil ones to lunch man!!

i still find it weird how u can fall asleep sitting straight up...go get more sleep lar u

 
At 17/9/06 9:46 PM , Blogger Darren said...

ehehe sitting upwards and falling asleep is an art only created and mastered by me...lol

jas..your dinner will be on the way! soon k ..

sher mayne..u are most welcome. next time your treat ...lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home