Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I never knew, i never knew, that everything was falling through..

The Fray

Out of the normal daily routine of working and slaving in the office and going back home feeling tired, alone and boring....

I went to "The Fray" concert at the Studio on K'road. I was tempted to go for it at first, as I have listened to their songs before. They are pretty good. If you guys never heard of them before try downloading/listening to songs like Over My Head or How To Save a Life. These two are hits from their album. But other songs are pretty nice. I prefer the slower songs. I never knew that the Studio on K'road is beside my office! At around 4 to 5pm today, I could hear them doing sound check! It was damn cool! Can hear their songs before the concert even started. This band is from the US. But their style is like Coldplay abit...some songs lar...u get the idea maybe..The lead singer plays the piano and sings.....damn nice...Girls surely can fall for him..but he is not that leng chai lar...hehehe

Anyway wanna say thank you thank you to Daniel and Yean for joining me to the concert! The more the merrier! I don't know they enjoyed it or not, but I enjoyed it. But thanks again. You guys didn't plan to go but in the end accompanied me as well. -_-" so susah to ask ppl to teman me wan..

Another person that made me day wonderful was Sher Mayne! Thanks for bringing me and the rest of us go makan makan in Howick and then jalan jalan on the beach with ice-cream yesterday. It was so fun. Felt like a kid again. Random and carefree! Terima kasih manyak manyak orrr....fetching us from and back to the city!

Here are some piccies! Read more from Sher Mayne and Ying Swan's blog!


Eat too much already...time to go..

My beach wear

The wannabe lansi bunch

Jump!

goodnight..remember to check out The Fray.

3 Comments:

At 6/9/06 7:45 PM , Blogger ads said...

Dude, time to get a haircut... You kinda remind me of a hongkie actress.. 'actress'! If I am not mistaken, maybe one of the 'Twins'? I can't remember the name of the couple. Oh well, not like I pay much attention to Asian actors and actresses. And NO! You don't look like Stephen Chow! It didnt even cross my mind even for a second. Though I'd guess you were kinda thinking of him, weren't you? I'm psychic.

 
At 7/9/06 9:15 AM , Blogger Darren said...

ad...hahah i didnt even think about stephen chow....i thought andy lau or something...hehehe u always kutuk me wan hor..i cannot find a nice hairstyle lar...

shermayne i am not going to whack you only...i will kill u!!! -_-+

 
At 8/9/06 12:11 PM , Blogger Sher Mayne said...

wahhh..dun so angry till want to kill me... not good for ur blood pressure.. after it goes up.. :p

ok ok, i was just tricking!! i shall start to respect my ELDERS from now onwards =p heeheee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home