Monday, August 28, 2006

Fairy Tale Ending

Feelin like crap now...

Didn't go to work today, just couldn't...do it. Woke up feeling damn dizzy. Could only call in sick.

I even have body aches. My right biceps are pretty sore...stupid 8kg iMac. Currently since I woke up, all the songs that have been playing are sad songs...my comp has its mind of its own. -_-"

And...guess what? Recently I felt my pants are getting abit loose, so I weighed me self today and I was right. I'm 52kgs...from 55kgs..gosh..don't even know when and why I lost weight.

Glad the ball went well...could have been better, but what is done is done. Great time and sweet memories. Will blog more when I recover!

Nitey nite. Sweet Dreams.

6 Comments:

At 29/8/06 1:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oits. when u r sad and down, the best thing to do is...SLEEP.

don't oversleep though. then go jalan on queen st. halfway also can lar.

then plop urself down in front of ur beloved comp, and google

"perkahwinan siti nurhaliza"

 
At 29/8/06 9:18 AM , Blogger Darren said...

lol...

u really made me laugh..hahaha

 
At 29/8/06 11:26 PM , Blogger ads said...

No WONDER you were online today!!

 
At 30/8/06 8:53 AM , Blogger Darren said...

hehehe feel guilty man

 
At 31/8/06 1:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

55kgs to 52kgs ... man i'm proud of you ... u finally got a body of a girl ... jkjk ... anyway wanna get fat again eat lots and lots of choc and drink lots and lots of milk ...

 
At 31/8/06 8:45 AM , Blogger Darren said...

serious?! alright will listen to you. there is this place here in nz...call choc boutique..damn nice wan ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home