Thursday, August 31, 2006

Photos! More to come!

While I'm waiting for photos from the UMSA Ball from all my beloved friends, I will share some photos that I have.

I used to post so many photos up on my blog. I realized that my blog has become sort of a sad and boring place already. All the recent post are all sad, boring and imageless. So now I will light it up again with pictures!!

Last Saturday was Zaf's birthday! This stupid girl, got all down because she cannot celebrate with her family. I undestand that. But birthdays are meant to be celebrated! This girl keep on saying what for celebrate? No need lar...trouble people only. Bla...bla..bla...

Instead we threw her a surprise birthday party. Thanks to the mastermind Ms. Chong.


The girls.

The girls got a little bit....ummm..I don't know what to say...crazy?! Maybe it is just Mag's influence.

Everyone trying to kiss the birthday girl!

I find this picture so beautiful. So much laughter and joy. Hope you enjoyed your birthday Zaf!

Thank you for everything, Zaf. *wink* You're the greatest!

Not forgetting, Merdeka!! Merdeka!! and first day of Spring tomorrow. Wooohooweee!



2 Comments:

At 1/9/06 10:08 AM , Blogger Ying Swan said...

It was soooo TOTALLY Mags influence. Dat siao char bor.. lol!

 
At 1/9/06 10:46 AM , Blogger Darren said...

hahah the usual culprit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home